Friday, March 26, 2010

Let the Record Show...

Raina's bath time is around 8pm every night. I usually take her from the changing table to the bathtub aka sink, nekkid, with a baby wipe covering her nether regions to guard against what I consider the inevitable. (Pooping, for those of you without an imagination)
Last night my beautiful wife went from the changing table to the "bathtub" with just her hand over over the business end of the baby. I commented that I thought this was folly... and that she was inviting disaster. Courtney replied "Oh puuhhlease, she won't poop in my hand!".
Now I, having not yet achieved a state of enlightened egolessness, set about wishing directly that Raina would crap in Courtney's hand each (and every) time she pulls that stunt. But that's not really the point. The point is that Courtney said what she said and I feel strongly that I need to get it on record now... so that it's all the sweeter when she comes to me with a hand full of baby doo-doo.

1 comment:

  1. Well. Have you proved your point? Has Courtney ended up with a handful of poop?

    ReplyDelete